Our company was founded as a family business in 2000.
Many of our colleagues at that time previously worked at MGM Co. in Debrecen and at a joint venture between the Schaeffler Group and MGM Co. Hence they gathered a long-yearly and significant amount of experience in turning operation, especially in the production of bearing and automotive parts. Based on their expertise we established our current team.
The main machining direction continues to be the turning of automotive and other mechanical parts, primarily in large numbers.
Our machine park, which consists of multi spindle automatic lathes, CNC lathes, washing and measuring machines, has been continuously developed and is currently being developed in accordance with the needs of the market and our existing customers.
Serial production, turned parts
- 19 pcs 6-spindle cam controlled multi spindle automatic lathes
- range: max. outer diameter 42 mm (from rod material)
Small and medium series, more complex parts
- 4 pcs CNC turning lathes equipped with back spindle
- range: max. outer diameter 75 mm (from rod material)
- NA / Brasov, Romania
- INA / Skalica, Slovakia
- INA / Steinhagen, Germany
- FAG / Debrecen, Hungary
- INA / Kysucke nove Mesto, Slovakia
- INA / Momo, Italy
- Robert Bosch Automotive Steering / Eger, Hungary
- Robert Bosch / Samara, Russia
Our management systems
- IATF 16949:2016
- ISO 14001:2015
- between 50-70
- production area 2376 m2
- raw material warehouse 210 m2
- other warehouses 120 m2
- office 155 m2